Venus de Milo Statue Gold Lapel Pin
Applicable taxes based on shipping address. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wear art history! This gorgeous Venus lapel pin is ideal for aestheticians, cosmetic plastic surgeons, body sculptors, fine art figure models and artists.
Venus is the most famous work of ancient Greek sculpture by Alexandros of Antioch, created between 130 and 100 BC. This replica represents delicate grace and feminine beauty. Grace your apparel with one now.
- Optional Gift Box Available
- Gold-plated zinc alloy badges
- Pendant 0.6 x 1.2 inches (1.5 x 3 cm)
- Bare below the elbows (BBE)
- Choking hazard: Keep from small children