Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Laminated Chart 20x26
This 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) human anatomy poster with grommets defines Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome. Illustrates normal jaw closed and open, and the nerves of temporomandibular region. The TMJ chart shows and explains common causes and disorders. Lists symptoms, disorders sometimes mistaken for TMJ syndrome and treatment options. This is one of the best anatomy posters for students and dentists. Published by Wolters Kluwer. ©2000
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- Includes cutaway and internal views
- Shop for DeuPair Frame
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.