Hospitals and medical groups with established accounts should add this service charge to each order for deferred payment. Companies that are unable to pay within 30 days should use other payment methods. Login for quick access to default product category and account history.
Standard website pricing is based on customer prepayment. Deferred billing is available with a surcharge. If omitted, ClinicalPosters will add it and send updated invoice prior to fulfillment.
Late payments incur finance charge of 1.5% monthly interest with potential account suspension. Some products are subject to backorder from suppliers. Such delays do not alter payment due date.
Establishing accounts by your accounts payable and ClinicalPosters accounts receivable departments takes an hour or more. Deferred payment is not well-suited for a single small purchase. After account approval, order online or by telephone for deferred payment.
One-Time Account Setup
- Establish ClinicalPosters vendor.
- Form W9 provided upon request.
- Create ClinicalPosters account with AP email, address, phone.
- Add shipping address(es) to account.
- ClinicalPosters marks account for deferred billing with credit limit.
- Login to AP account and place order.
- Add surcharge from link within cart.
- Include PO number in cart note field.
- Choose shipping address.
- Checkout with Purchase Order Net:30.
- Invoice will follow via email.
- Remit ACH electronic bank transfer or paper check by due date.
Login anytime to view list of orders with click-to-reorder option and edit cart.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.