Musculoskeletal System Chart (d) 22x28
Returns: No refund on this item.
AS-IS: This oversize 22" x 28" (56 x 71 cm) examination-room anatomy poster labels side-by-side anterior views of both the muscular and skeletal systems. Longitudinal section of synovial joint and side view of vertebral column are inset around the standing human figures. Purchase this popular large medical poster for doctors’ offices. ©2016
- Anterior view of muscular system
- Anterior view of skeletal system
- Lateral view of lumbar spine
- Longitudinal synovial joint section
- Recommend hygienic satin UV lamination
Discontinued: Remaining inventory on discontinued poster titles may be discounted even though without physical damage. We call that a bargain!
Damaged: Get the content of pristine posters with slight surface imperfections. Severely damaged posters are recycled or returned to the manufacturer. A small supply of new posters may have faint spots, nicks or ruffles. More often than not, they appear along the edges and are concealed by framing. We offer them at a cost that covers materials and labor to laminate them in an effort to minimize bends.
Discontinued and damaged products are sold as-is and are non-refundable.
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.