This flip chart offers an overview of men’s health for convenient classroom or exam-room desktop presentation. The flip chart begins with anatomy of the male reproductive system, including spermatogenesis. Sections on prostate issues, high blood pressure, heart disease, depression and smoking are included.
- Cover: Understanding Men’s Health
- Page 1: Understanding men's health; What is metabolism? (2 illustrations)
- Page 2: What is human reproduction? The male reproductive system (3 illustrations)
- Page 3: The male reproductive system (1 large diagram)
- Page 4: What is the prostate? Zones of the prostate (2 illustrations)
- Page 5: Spermiogenesis (final stage of spermatogenesis); Movement of spermatozoa (2 illustrations)
- Page 6: What is fertilization? Implantation (1 large diagram)
- Page 7: What is prostatitis; What is benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH); BPH symptoms and treatment (2 illustrations)
- Page 8: Detection and treatment of prostate cancer; Detection; Digital rectal exam; What is metastasis; Treatment options (3 illustrations)
- Page 9: What is erectile dysfunction? Treatment options; What is low testosterone level? (2 illustrations)
- Page 10: What is high blood pressure? Measuring blood pressure; Diet and medication, Treatment (3 illustrations)
- Page 11: What is heart disease? How heart disease develops? What is angina? What is a heart attack? Heat disease risk factors and prevention (5 illustrations)
- Page 12: What is cirrhosis of the liver? What is stroke? What are causes of stroke? Effects of
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Face masks and custom products are nonreturnable. Custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, special-order frames and custom printed materials. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request with your original order number. Items not arriving in resellable condition are subject to a restocking fee.