Understanding Leukemia Chart 20x26
Discontinued: Leukemia is cancer that starts in the blood-forming tissue. This 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) anatomy chart defines four types of acute and chronic leukemia while detailing risk factors and treatment options. Understanding Leukemia briefly describes signs and symptoms for each type. It shows blood cell development and discusses the function of blood. Get this medical poster for doctors’ offices and hematology specialists. ©2006
- September Leukemia Awareness Month
- With hygienic satin UV lamination
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.