Reusable 3-Piece PM2.5 Blue Adult Mask With Valve
Shield nose and mouth from dust, saliva droplets, and smog. Choose up to 8 layers of washable protection when disposable filter is inserted. Breathe cooler with CO2 release respirator valve that penetrates one fabric layer. Not for surgical use.
Block ≥94% Airborne Particles
- USA First Class tracking available
- New FFP2-style half mask
- Density comparable to N95
- 2 PM2.5 5-ply carbon filters
- 3-ply cotton fabric
- Adult CO2 ventilator valve
- Adjustable nose-bridge wire
- Adjustable elastic ear-loops
- Loops stretch to 14 inches (36 cm)
- 8.5 x 5.5 inches (22 x 14 cm)
The respiratory valve seals during inhalation and opens slightly during exhalation. Lining and pocket provide two layers of filtration behind the valve.
Disposable carbon fiber filters add five additional layers of protection to limit bidirectional transmission of germs. Make sure you have enough.
- Low use (infrequently in public): Change every 1-2 weeks
- Medium use (briefly most days): Change weekly
- High use (multiple hours a day): Change daily for best protection
Replace filters that are folded, torn, or soiled. Shine a UV lamp (blacklight flashlight) on the mask and filter to detect presence of germs and bodily fluids. For hygienic reasons, masks are not returnable.
USA First Class Mail tracking service is available with weight limitations for about $5 or less. Contents are not insured but lost or delayed packages may be located. Other shipping options, like Priority Mail and FedEx, are available with insurance and tracking during checkout. For a nominal fee, international First Class Mail is available with tracking.
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.