Extended-Use CP Poster License
License 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) anatomy posters produced in-house. The posters are printed on large-format printers with hygienic satin finish laminate. Dulling spray may be used.
- One-time fee includes price of poster
- Global rights per poster for series duration
- Choose from 9 poster titles
- Fast turnaround usually within 3–5 days
- Submit a non-exclusive Materials Release form obtained from your legal department prior to fulfillment
- Receive non-refundable ClinicalPosters signed release
Manufacturers invest thousands of dollars in the development of artwork for each poster. Holding the copyrights, they profit by spreading development cost over distribution of printed posters to many customers. End users may sometimes license additional use such as for motion pictures or photography sets.
ClinicalPosters is a distributer of posters from multiple publishers. Each establishes their own fees based on usage. As a convince, this site includes links to information required to access extended use fees. With the exception of Wolters Kluwer, ClinicalPosters may broker the license.
DeuPair Frames are ideal for movie sets. Not only do they look great, content can be quickly changed without removing frame from wall for consistent lighting and continuity.
- Anatomy of an e-Patient
- Anomalous Areolae
- e-Patient Policy Poster
- Keep Calm I'm a Doctor Poster
- Keep Calm I've Done This Before
- Sight - Preserve Your Gift
- Snellen Eye
- Skin Burn Severity
- Skin Burn Severity 24x36