Understanding Diabetes (3E) Laminated 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
This third-edition 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) anatomy poster with grommets is far more comprehensive than its predecessor, relying more on detailed descriptions than visuals. Terminology has been updated to include references to A1C, T1DM and T2TM. Further emphasis is placed on juvenile diabetes (youths). Pre-diabetic and gestational diabetes factors are discussed. Understanding Diabetes includes five tips for successful self-management of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. ©2015
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- 3rd edition includes cutaway views
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.