Human Brain 8-Part Model
This very detailed 5.5 x 5.5 x 6.9 inch anatomy model of the human brain is medially divided with cerebrum parts. It is delivered on a removable base for easy display in medical offices and classrooms. Both halves of this brain can be disassembled. [A]
- Frontal with parietal lobes
- Temporal with occipital lobes
- Half of brain stem
- Half of cerebellum
- Visualize dimensions in augmented reality
The brain model is a great educational tool for teaching and learning about the human nervous system and anatomy of the brain. Purchase the best anatomy models for students, and doctors specializing neurology from ClinicalPosters, your anatomical model supplier.
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.