Prenatal Development Laminated Chart 26x20
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
This easy-to-understand 26" x 20" (66 x 51 cm) exam-room anatomy poster with grommets illustrates the developing embryo and fetus. It helps parents visualize growth throughout maternity in advance of ultrasound images. Nutritional health tips, including gestational periods of sensitivity for major and minor birth defects are provided. ©2008
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- Implantation through the third trimester
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.