Pregnancy and Birth Laminated Chart 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
This very popular 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) female exam-room anatomy poster with grommets illustrates internal human anatomy of mammary glands and fetus developing within the mother from conception. For obstetrics and gynecology professionals and their patients, Pregnancy and Birth shows vaginal canal, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes, ovum, fertilization, implanted blastocyst, trimester and fetal development with embryo ultrasound and amniocentesis. Genetic screening and hormonal changes during pregnancy are discussed. ©2000
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- Popular for obstetricians
- Presents 3 stages of labor
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.