Understanding Parkinson's Disease Laminated 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
This vivid 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) examination-room anatomy poster with grommets describes and illustrates common signs and symptoms of Parkinson's Disease (PD). Also listed are related symptoms such as decreased/loss of sense of smell, depression, sleep problems, etc. and risk factors. Get this cognitive disorder medical poster for neurologists and gerontologists doctors’ offices. ©2009
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- Detailed management and treatment options
- April Parkinson’s Awareness Month
An electrode brain implant on a figure with mask-like expression is depicted. Understanding Parkinson's Disease explains the involvement of the brain with body movement and shows a figure with tremors impulse coming from the brain down the arm.
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.