Understanding Type 2 Diabetes (3E) Laminated 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
This third edition 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) exam-room anatomy poster with grommets informs patients of symptoms, risk factors and ways to manage type 2 diabetes Miletus. Understanding Type 2 Diabetes shows glucose molecules from the digestive system and insulin molecules from the pancreas traveling in a blood vessel.
A split body cell compares normal with diabetes, illustrating when the cell develops a resistance to insulin. It presents complications from eye disease (diabetic retinopathy), heart disease and stroke, kidney disease (nephropathy), vascular disease, nerve damage (neuropathy). ©2015
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- November Diabetes Awareness Month
- 3rd edition includes cutaway views
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.