Understanding Type 1 Diabetes (3E) Laminated 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
This third-edition examination-room anatomy poster describes what happens in Type 1 diabetes Miletus as it affects glucose buildup, the digestive system and the pancreas. Understanding Type 1 Diabetes features a seated female with a side-by-side differentiation of a normal body cell and a diabetic body.
The 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) chart lists short- and long-term complications such as hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, ketoacidosis, heart, kidney, eye and nerve damage. Useful tips for managing this type of diabetes are included. ©2015
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- November Diabetes Awareness Month
- 3rd edition includes cutaway/internal views
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.