The Larynx Chart 20x26
This detailed 19.8" x 26.4" (50 x 67 cm) English language examination-room anatomy poster depicts the human larynx in full color and anatomical detail. The anatomy of the larynx along with structure, function, and some diseases of the larynx are covered on this chart. Get this laminated anatomy poster for medical students and otolaryngologists. ©2000
- May is Hearing and Speech Awareness Month
- Includes hygienic satin UV lamination
- Available in other languages
- Taller and 1/4 inch narrower than standard charts
- Trimmed to fit standard DeuPair Frame
Display in hallways, exam rooms, or classrooms. Get personalized finishing with a variety of premium options. Lamination enhances and preserves colors longer within DeuPair Frames. Wipe clean off germs with gentle cleanser.
Hygienic lamination, with combined 6 mil low-glare satin finish, is twice as thick as industry standard.
4 brass corner grommets are only available from us because we customize your posters to order. We do not recommend non-refundable grommet option if you plan framing.
DeuPair Pocket Frame allows you to slide posters through concealed slot at the top of 1-inch beveled bezel.
DeuPair Flip Frame with four hinged edges allows you to add posters through front of the 1.25-inch smooth bezel.
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.