Lungs Segmented Anatomy Model
This high-quality lung anatomy model shows the lungs with representation of the bronchial tree close to the heart, trachea, esophagus and aorta.
The 9.8 x 9.8 x 13.8 inch lung is detachable into two lobes and single segments. The segments are color-coded and their position can be easily identified in the bronchial tree. The bronchial tree contains the lobar bronchi and segmental bronchi.
All segments are connected by magnets which allow a safe and easy handling of this very high quality didactic anatomical model for classrooms and pulmonologist medical doctors’s offices. [A]
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.