Pharynx & Larynx Laminated Chart 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
This detailed 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) ENT examination-room anatomy poster depicts posterior view of the pharynx and shows sagittal section, deep lateral view, tonsils. Identify the larynx with anterior, posterior, lateral, cut-away side views. Also shown are laryngeal function, including phonation, inspiration and deep inspiration useful for otolaryngologists, linguists, and speech pathologists. Purchase this popular medical poster for doctors’ offices specializing in otolaryngology. ©2010
- May Hearing and Speech Awareness Month
- With hygienic satin UV lamination
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.