Oxytocin Molecule Rose Gold Brooch
Applicable taxes based on shipping address. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Express yourself. Pregnant mothers and obstetrics medical professionals wear this decorative oxytocin molecular fashion lapel pin in both social and professional settings. Oxytocin is a hormone released by the pituitary gland that causes increased contraction of the uterus during labor and stimulates the ejection of milk into the ducts of the breasts.
- Rose gold-plated zinc alloy badges
- Attaches with embedded safety pin
- Pendant 2 x 1.2 inches (5 x 3 cm)
- Bare below the elbows (BBE)
- Sharp: Keep from small children