The Ear: Organs of Hearing and Balance Laminated 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
Obtain this 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) otolaryngological poster with grommets that illustrates ear anatomy, including right auricle, right tympanic membrane, middle ear, auditory ossicles, membranous labyrinth, membranous ampulla, organ of corti, macula of saccule. It also explains and shows how we hear—physiology of sound. Purchase this popular medical poster for otolaryngologists doctors’ offices. Published by Wolters Kluwer. ©2000
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- May Hearing and Speech Awareness Month
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.