Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Laminated Chart 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition unless customized with grommets. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
This 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) examination-room anatomy laminated poster with grommets focuses on the most prevalent type of lung cancer. Full-color Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer discusses the five types of non-small cell lung cancer, signs and symptoms, diagnosis and screening, staging, and treatment options. The central illustration shows a cross-section of the left lung with clear depictions of the presence of NSCLC. Published by Wolters Kluwer. ©2021
- Includes visual depiction of immunotherapy
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.