Fetal 30-Week Skull Model
The anatomy of a human fetal skull can be studied easily with this realistic this 5.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inch 3B Scientific® skull replica. The skull model is a natural cast of a foetal head in the 30th week of pregnancy, depicting characteristics of prenatal development. The fontanelle, which becomes bone over time, are clearly visible. Sutures form along the bony plates helping fuse the foetal skull as the child ages. Purchase the best anatomy models for students, and doctors specializing in neurology, obstetrics and gynecology from ClinicalPosters, your anatomical model supplier. [A]
- High-quality original human skull cast
- Handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Accurate fissures, foramina, sutures etc.
- Visualize dimensions in augmented reality
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Face masks and custom products are nonreturnable. Custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with extra grommets, special-order frames and custom printed materials. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request with your original order number. Items not arriving in resellable condition are subject to a restocking fee.