Ear, Nose & Throat Laminated Chart 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
This is a comprehensive 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) reference with grommets to assist ENT professionals and vocal coaches educate clientele with illustrations of the nasal passages, sinus cavity, mouth, throat, tongue, vocal cords and voice box. It shows anatomy of the middle and inner ear, nasal septum, lateral nose wall, sinuses, inspiration, phonation and posterior view of larynx. ©2010
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- October National Audiology Awareness Month
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.