The Brain Laminated Chart 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
Display this 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) poster with grommets illustrated by Peter Bachin that shows cranial nerves and vessels in the base of brain. It also provides lateral and sagittal section views of the arteries of the brain. Illustrated are the lobes, limbic system, ventricles of the brain, coronal section, Circle of Willis, circulation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), somatotopic organization of the cerebrum, vagus nerves, and brain meninges. ©2000
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- March Brain Injury Awareness Month
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.