Benign Breast Disease Laminated 20x26
This 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) human anatomy poster with grommets defines benign (non-cancerous) female breast tumor and illustrates the most common types, such as fibrocystic breast disease, benign breast tumors and breast infection and inflammation. Breast self-examination (BSE) steps are described with illustrations. Symptoms, diagnostic procedures and treatments are also listed. This is one of the best laminated anatomy posters for oncologists and gynecologists. Published by Wolters Kluwer. ©2004
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- October Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Shop for DeuPair Frame
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.