Awareness Ribbon Red Lapel Pin
Applicable taxes based on shipping address. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Red ribbons are commonly used to show support for the fight against HIV/AIDS. In the medical field, a red ribbon also emphasizes research for heart disease, stroke, Burn Care Awareness, substance abuse, DARE, MADD, Evans Syndrome, epidermolysis bullosa, complex regional pain syndrome, and vasculitis. Order yours today.
- Optional Gift Box Available
- Enameled zinc alloy badge
- Dimensions 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Bare below the elbows (BBE)
- Choking hazard: Keep from small children