Understanding Allergies Laminated Chart 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
This 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) human anatomy poster with grommets simplifies allergies so they are easy to understand. Ten visual images depict the most common allergies: asthma, hay fever, sinusitis, eczema, hives, asthma, contact dermatitis, allergic conjunctivitis, and food, drug and household allergies. Purchase this popular medical poster for dermatologists, virologists and immunologists doctors’ offices. ©2005
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- Lists most common allergies
- May National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.