The Eye: Anterior and Posterior Chambers Laminated 20x26
Returns: 30-day refund in resellable condition. Lamination prevents surface contamination.
When is a patient a candidate for laser surgery? Demonstrate problem areas by pointing out interior anterior and posterior chambers of the eye on this 20" x 26" consultation-room anatomy poster with grommets. The Eye: Anterior and Posterior Chambers illustrates lacrimal apparatus, sagittal view of the eye, ciliary process, the optic nerve and fundus of the right eye. Get this medical poster for doctors’ offices specializing in optometry and ophthalmology. ©2000
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- August Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.