Lungs with Larynx 7-Part Anatomy Model
This high-quality 12.2 x 16.1 x 4.7 inch lung Anatomy model with larynx is on baseboard for easy display in classroom or pulmonology doctor’s offices. It contains removable parts for added anatomical detail. [A]
- 2-part lung (front halves removable)
- 2-part larynx
- 2-part heart
- Trachea/bronchial tree
- Subclavian artery/vein
- Vena cava
- Pulmonary artery
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Face masks and custom products are nonreturnable. Custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with extra grommets, special-order frames and custom printed materials. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request with your original order number. Items not arriving in resellable condition are subject to a restocking fee.