Heart Disease Laminated Chart 20x26
On this 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) examination-room anatomy poster with grommets, the progression of heart disease is shown in three stages—each with an anatomical image of the surface or cross section of the heart, a cross section of an artery, and a cross section of heart wall. Purchase this popular medical poster for doctors’ offices specializing in cardiology. ©2008
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- February Heart Health Month
The effects of an aging heart are depicted. Hypertension can lead to hypertrophy and dilation of the left ventricle, congestive heart failure, mitral valve prolapse.
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.