If your website is not fun to visit, people may grab a piece of information or a one-time product. But why return?
Websites can be fast, efficient, or informative. But is yours fun to visit? For this to be the case, visitors must be able to interact with the content in some way.
- Does login give users access to customized content?
- Do they gain access to more areas if the site?
- Is there a way to chat with site operators or other visitors?
- Are there both free and paid site benefits?
- Does information on the website change regularly enough to warrant frequent revisits?
If the answer to each question is no, it seems you have a bit of work to do. The good news is that ClinicalPosters has each of these features. Some are visible without login. More are available with login. Newsletter subscribers who login experience the most features. That’s right, there are three levels of no-cost interaction. Yes, you can sign up for free.
Some customers from the prior website still need to activate their new account. Other new customers have an activated account but are not subscribed to the newsletter. Are you someone is only enjoying half the fun? Login now or request an account invitation.