“Take Action To Lower Your Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk”
Make Healthy Lifestyle Changes
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Get enough physical activity
- Breastfeed your babies
Increase the chance of finding breast cancer early, when it’s easier to treat.
- Know how your breasts normally look and feel.
- Talk to your doctor right away if you notice changes in your breasts.
- Talk to your doctor if you have a higher risk, including a family history of cancer.
Carletta’s StoryA year after her father passed away from colon cancer, Carletta, 43, was diagnosed with breast cancer. Since completing her treatment in 2013, she has achieved her goal of completing a triathlon.
To support the writing of useful articles about oncology, ClinicalPosters sells human anatomy charts, scientific posters and other products online. You may sponsor specific articles, remit a small donation,Slide extra posters into DeuPair Frames without removing from the wallYou can donateYou may sponsor specific articles, remit a small donation,Slide extra posters into DeuPair Frames without removing from the wallYou may remit a small donationAlso shop for ClinicalPins that include more than lapel pins or leave an encouraging comment to keep the work going.