The Common Cold vs the Flu Chart 22x28 (d)
Returns: No refund on this item.
AS-IS: Get this oversize 22" x 28" (56 x 71 cm) anatomy poster that compares causes, symptoms and treatment for influenza and the cold respiratory ailments. Images and text show normal and inflamed tissue, inflammation of the bronchial airway and middle ear infection. Point-by-point comparison chart is included. Purchase this popular medical poster for pulmonologists and immunologists doctors’ offices. ©2003
- Limited to available inventory
- Alternate version available
- Recommend hygienic satin UV lamination
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.