Understanding Breast Cancer Chart 20x26
It is a sensitive subject. Neither of us want it to be true but the concern is palpable. Helpful information is provided on this 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) exam-room female anatomy poster. The most common types of breast cancer in women are discussed along with signs, symptoms and causes. Are you ready to add this poster to your cart? Purchase this popular medical poster for doctors’ offices specializing in oncology, obstetrics and gynecology.
Breast anatomy is illustrated with various stages. Understanding Breast Cancer includes instruction and graphic patterns for breast self examination (BSE) to maintain optimum women's health. Waiting can be dangerous. ©2012
- October Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Internal views with staging
- Recommend hygienic satin UV lamination
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Face masks and custom products are nonreturnable. Custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with extra grommets, special-order frames and custom printed materials. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request with your original order number. Items not arriving in resellable condition are subject to a restocking fee.