Understanding Allergies Chart (d) 20x26
AS-IS: This 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) human anatomy poster simplifies allergies so they are easy to understand. Topics include: Who gets allergies, what are common allergens, anaphylaxis and managing allergies or hypersensitivity reactions. Ten visual images depict the most common allergies: asthma, hay fever, sinusitis, eczema, hives, asthma, contact dermatitis, allergic conjunctivitis, and food, drug and household allergies. ©2005
- Lists most common allergies
- Slight bend on one corner
- Recommend hygienic satin UV lamination
- Frames or grommets sold separately
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Face masks and custom products are nonreturnable. Custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with extra grommets, special-order frames and custom printed materials. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request with your original order number. Items not arriving in resellable condition are subject to a restocking fee.