The Eye Chart with 4 Grommets 20x26
Educators receive $15 off with discount code. This vibrant 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) exam-room anatomy poster shows cross section of The Eye. It also provides lateral and superior view of the eye and shows the visual field. Anterior chamber angle, eyelashes, tear ducts, cornea, lens, retina, fundus and the macula lutea are illustrated. Purchase this popular medical poster for doctors’ offices specializing in optometry and ophthalmology.
A good optometrist provides more than issue eyeglass prescriptions. There's a concern for patients' overall eye health. When necessary, patients are referred to ophthalmologists. ©2000
- Requires education account login
- USPS Media Mail for shipping discount
- Includes hygienic satin UV lamination
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Face masks and custom products are nonreturnable. Custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, special-order frames and custom printed materials. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request with your original order number. Items not arriving in resellable condition are subject to a restocking fee.