Hip and Knee (d) 20x26
AS-IS: Main figure illustrates basic skeletal and ligament anatomy. The 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) examination-room anatomy poster provides detail on the hip joint with lateral, anterior and posterior views. It shows bones and ligaments. It also demonstrates movement of hips: adduction, abduction, extension and flexion.
Various views of the knee -- oblique, anterior (patella removed) and posterior -- are depicted. posterior view also includes popliteus muscle. Line drawing figures illustrate flexion and extension movement of the knee joint. (2) ©2004
- Recommend hygienic satin UV lamination
- Frames or grommets sold separately
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Face masks and custom products are nonreturnable. Custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with extra grommets, special-order frames and custom printed materials. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request with your original order number. Items not arriving in resellable condition are subject to a restocking fee.