GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch
Kids’ smart watch links to parents’ smartphones, so they can keep tabs on their location and communicate quickly. The GPS smart watch is worn by kids but synced up to their parents’ smartphones.
Through a downloadable app, parents can track where their children are, send alerts like “dinner’s ready,” or even dial the smart watch to talk to them. Needs cellular data connection service. Purchase SIM card from your carrier. Get one for each child in the family for piece of mind.
- GPS and LBS dual-locating function
- Electronic fence function: sends an alert if a child leaves the preset area
- Remote monitoring: high-sensitivity mic lets parents listen in to children’s surroundings
- Two-way communication: parents can dial the watch and kids can call their parents
- SOS one-key calling: holding the SOS button for 3 seconds will automatically dial the parents
- Fitness tracker: stores 3 months’ worth of steps data
- Bold and colorful kids’ smart watch
- Material: plastic
- Screen size: 0.96”
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Battery: 3.7V 400mA rechargeable
- Standby time: 2–3 days