The Female Muscular System Laminated 20x26
The names of muscles are not gender-specific but proportions vary. Women with muscular injuries can better relate to this 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) anatomy poster with grommets depicting anterior and posterior views of female muscles. The right half of the diaphragm, muscles of the posterior abdominal wall, and muscles of the right hand and right foot are illustrated by Peter Bachin on The Female Muscular System. Get this medical poster for doctors’ offices. Published by Wolters Kluwer. ©2003
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- Available with male or female anatomy
- Shop for DeuPair Frame
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.