CT Bronchial Tree with Larynx Model
This life-like 8.7 x 7.1 x 14.6 inch CT bronchial tree anatomy model with larynx was created on the basis of computer tomography data of a human (male, approx. 40 years old). The various segmental bronchi are made of elastic material and depicted in various transparent colors so that they are easier to distinguish anatomy of the human lungs.
The detachable larynx with hyoid bone and epiglottis and the trachea with primary and lobar bronchi are depicted in one color on the bronchial tree model. Epiglottis on the bronchial tree and larynx is mounted flexibly. [A]
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.