Advertising and Sponsorship
Advertise on ClinicalPosters.com with affordable rates that meet your company's branding strategy and budget. Ad revenue supports development of content at ClinicalPosters.com.
Choose marketing options or contact:
Advertising and Sponsorship Criteria
- Consumer products with a health connection
- Corporate image advertising or corporate sponsorship
- Fitness products or services
- Medical products or devices
- Over-the-counter medications approved by the FDA
- Pharmacies (retail)
- Advertising services
- Alcohol sale
- Assisted suicide
- Comparative advertising (no mention of competitive brand names within banner ad)
- Commercial competitors of ClinicalPosters
- Firearms and weapons
- Gambling and lottery
- Hemp, CBD or marijuana
- Pharmacies (online)
- Political ads
- Prescription drugs, with or without FDA approval
- Products or services sold on ClinicalPosters.com
- Religious ads
- Social cause ads
- Tobacco products
Prohibited Advertising Formats
- Ads with forms to collect personally identifiable information while a visitor is on ClinicalPosters.com
- Pop-ups and floating ads or surveys
Prohibited Advertising Tactics
- ClinicalPosters.com can reject, cancel or remove any submitted content from ClinicalPosters.com for any reason. In such a case, ClinicalPosters.com will provide prompt explanation to the advertiser. ClinicalPosters also determines the appropriate placement on the website.
- ClinicalPosters requires authoritative documentation for health claims.
- There should be no product or advertiser implication of endorsement by ClinicalPosters.
- ClinicalPosters retains final approval of all sponsor and product messages, banners, and advertising copy directly linked or adjacent to article content. This includes verification of advertisement content and placement before publication on the site.
- Banner advertisement content, advertising icons and company logos must be displayed in such a way that they clearly are not part of the ClinicalPosters.com site content.
- Unsolicited commercial messages (SPAM) are not allowed.
- Collecting and selling mailing lists without the users’ express permission is not allowed.
- Display or link to the full rules for any market research or promotion.
- Advertisers and agencies cannot collect any personally identifiable information from ClinicalPosters.com visitors or place any cookies, applets or other such files—if such files transmit any personally identifiable information to the advertisers or agencies—on computers of ClinicalPosters.com visitors who do not visit advertisers’ sites by clicking on their ad banners.
- ClinicalPosters does not endorse any of the products and services advertised.
- Ads on ClinicalPosters.com website that describe or promote ClinicalPosters services for customers to purchase elsewhere are not allowable.
- ClinicalPosters.com maintains total editorial independence from advertisers and sponsors. Advertisers and sponsors have no influence over or input in ClinicalPosters product or article development. They also have no influence over the listing of responses to search engine results. Cobranding ClinicalPosters trademarks, products or health information is not allowed.
This information is not exhaustive, and is subject to change at the discretion of ClinicalPosters at any time.
Advertisers may sponsor a particular article without displaying an advertisement. A sponsor appears as at the top of a health article. It links to a the advertiser’s landing page. Bitly or links appended with an analytics tag are supported.
Advertising Format and Placement
ClinicalPosters.com pages display with a combination of static and dynamic content. Formatting is responsive to desktop, tablets and smartphones. A Bit More Healthy articles, published an average of twice weekly, are tagged with keywords matching the interests of ClinicalPosters.com subscribers. Advertisers may prepare two versions of a banner ad with the following two standard dimensions:
- 1024 x 128px (8:1) - desktop and landscape tablet
- 1024 x 256px (4:1) - portrait tablet and mobile phone
Advertisement appears between paragraphs or bottom of Health or News articles in random rotation with other advertisers. For best results, advertisements should emphasize a keyword that matches our list of medical specialties.
Specific Medical Categories
Cardiology, cosmetology, dentistry, dermatology, endocrinology, fitness, gastroenterology, gerontology, immunology, internist, neurology, nutrition, ob-gyn, oncology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, pediatrics, podiatry, pulmonology, urology, or vision.