Understanding Coronavirus Chart 20x26
SPECIAL ORDER: Understanding Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) medical exam-room anatomy poster covers areas of coronavirus disease that are essential for all individuals. Illustrations and text show how the virus spreads and areas of the body that are affected. Published May 2020, this poster is only available laminated with grommets. Unless available stock is displayed, this special-request item requires additional 5+ days.
- Order at least 2 please
- Includes lamination with grommets
- What are coronavirus and COVID-19
- Symptoms, symptom severity, and what actions to take
- Prevention precautions based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, including social distancing and wearing fabric face coverings, preventing exposure in the community
- Diagnosis and treatment
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Face masks and custom products are nonreturnable. Custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, special-order frames and custom printed materials. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request with your original order number. Items not arriving in resellable condition are subject to a restocking fee.