Ear, Nose & Throat Chart (d) 20x26
AS-IS: This is the examination-room anatomy poster no otolaryngologist should be without. It shows anatomy of the middle and inner ear, nasal septum, lateral nose wall, sinuses, inspiration, phonation and posterior view of larynx.
Thist is a comprehensive 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) reference to assist ENT professionals and vocal coaches educate clientele with illustrations of the nasal passages, sinus cavity, mouth, throat, tongue, vocal cords and voice box. ©2010
- October National Audiology Awareness Month
- Non-refundable closeout
- With hygienic satin UV lamination
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Face masks and custom products are nonreturnable. Custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, special-order frames and custom printed materials. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request with your original order number. Items not arriving in resellable condition are subject to a restocking fee.