Understanding Hypertension 2e Chart 20x26
This 20" x 26" (51 x 66 cm) anatomical heart poster for examination rooms discuses types, causes and common symptoms of blood pressure and hypertension. Understanding Hypertension defines and illustrates potential complications of hypertension which affect the brain, eye, blood vessels, kidney and the heart. Unless available stock is displayed, this special-request item requires additional 5+ days. ©2020
- Order at least 2 please
- Laminated with 2+ corner grommets
- Includes cutaway and internal views
- February Heart Health Month
No need to download software. Full-size blue bounding box, rather than actual product is rendered. Currently, size.link supports two platforms:
- iPhone / iPad with iOS 12+
- Android device with ARCore 1.9+ support
General steps to view dimensions in augmented reality, with device variance:
- Click link on compatible mobile device.
- Pan camera back and forth in well lit room until blue bounding box appears.
- With finger, drag blue bounding box into location.
You may return products up to 30 days after receiving your order, unless otherwise stipulated. Non-returnable custom products include, but are not limited to, posters with grommets, extra-thick lamination, special-order frames, custom printed materials, and labor. Receive a return airbill label via email upon request for returnable products with your original order number.