Anatomy for children should be explained in a fun and interactive manner. Hang age-appropriate posters.
- Blueprints for Health Set ID: KSSET9-134 © WK 2004
These laminated posters encourage children to learn about their bodies in a fun and interactive way!
- Your Brain and Nerves ID: 9781587797422-136 © WK 2003 - #08
Poster discusses learned and automatic reflexes, right brain vs. left brain.
- Your Digestive System ID: 9781587797385-137 © WK 2003 - #05
Poster illustrates the digestive system, showing 12-step path of food from bite to the end of the line.
- Your Ears and Balance ID: 9781587797507-138 © WK 2003 - #04
Poster shows how we hear and provides "portrait of a sound" that describes ear problems.
- Your Eyes ID: 9781587797484-139 © WK 2003 - #02
Poster explains how we see, including details on the electromagnetic radiation spectrum.
- Your Heart and Blood ID: 9781587797446-140 © WK 2003 - #03
Poster shows how cuts heal and details fun things to try in the classroom or at home.
- Your Muscles ID: 9781587797361-141 © WK 2003 - #03
Poster illustrates inside of muscles, how many it takes to smile and how many to frown.
- Your Respiratory System ID: 9781587797408-143 © WK 2003 - #04
Poster shows how your brain, blood vessels, nose, throat, trachea, lungs and diaphragm cooperate.
- Your Skeleton ID: 9781587797347-144 © WK 2003 - #01
Poster shows how bones grow, comparing x-ray of a child's hand next to that of an an adult hand.
- Your Taste and Smell ID: 9781587797460-145 © WK 2003 - #03
Poster shows the anatomy of a "sniff" and shows the tongue up close with its bumps and buds.
- Illustrated Adventure in Human Anatomy ID: 9781587794902-241 © WK 2003 - #01
In child-appropriate language, book covers many of the major systems and structures of the body.