Use links below to view in-stock neurology products that can ship quickly. Low stock may be delayed a few days.
- Alzheimer's Disease ID: 9780781786331-110 © WK 2009 - #06
Poster discusses the aging brain, dementia and methods of diagnosing AD.
- Anatomy of the Brain ID: 9781587790904-111 © WK 2000 - #06
Poster depicts base and right side views of arteries of the brain as well as venous sinuses.
- Autonomic Nervous System ID: 9781587790027-113 © WK 2003 - #06
Poster illustrates the autonomic nervous system or visceral nervous system connected to key organs.
- Dermatomes ID: 9781587791123-114 © WK 2000 - #06
Poster defines dermatomes and illustrates cutaneous areas of peripheral nerve innervation.
- Epilepsy ID: 9781587793356-115 © WK 2002
Poster shows brain activity and defines the main forms of generalized and partial seizures.
- Migraines & Headaches ID: 9780781776592-118 © WK 2007 - #12
Poster illustrates three main types of headaches and the steps in the pathway of a migraine attack.
- Multiple Sclerosis ID: 9781587799716-119 © WK 2006 - #05
Poster details signs, symptoms, prevention and management techniques for various types of MS.
- Nervous System ID: 9781587790454-120 © WK 2002 - #10
Poster illustrates nerves in the body, brain, midbrain, medulla oblongata and spinal cord.
- Pain ID: 9781587799839-121 © WK 2006 - #09
Poster defines the types of pain, lists symptoms for each and includes a pain scale.
- Pain: Entiendo el dolor ID: 9780781782289-122 © WK 2006 - #02
SPANISH anatomy poster defines the types of pain, lists symptoms for each and includes a pain scale.
- Parkinson's Disease ID: 9780781786355-123 © WK 2009 - #04
Poster lists symptoms such as decreased/loss of sense of smell, depression, sleep problems, etc.
- Spinal Nerves ID: 9781587792069-124 © WK 2002 - #08
Poster shows spinal cord segments, cutaneous distribution of spinal nerves and dermal segmentation.
- Stroke: Entendiendo el derrame ID: 9781587799891-125 © WK 2006 - #04
SPANISH anatomy poster illustrates stroke, including the two main types: ischemic and hemorrhagic.
- Sleep Disorders ID: 9781587799198-149 © WK 2005 - #07
Poster describes the five phases of sleep and outlines common sleep disorders.